Since 1999, Rhyme n Chatt has been a staple in the poetry community in Chattanooga, TN.
Rhyme N Chatt is a rich part of Chattanooga’s creative history being the longest running poetry organization in the city. We have established a strong reputation of ethical practices and of sharing PG-13 rated poetry in all environments. We believe it is important to challenge the writer to express strong and deep emotion in a way that stretches the vocabulary without offending the audience.
We also believe in valuing the individual. We enjoy poetry while loving on people…not the other way around. It is our hope that through sharing in the safe environment that Rhyme n Chatt provides, writing and speaking skills are enhanced and confidence in one’s self is elevated. We are a poetic family.
Your investment in Rhyme N Chatt allows for:
- Afterschool, spring break and summer writing sessions for area youth
- Workshops and conferences to build writing and presentation skills
- Scholarship opportunities
- Poetry events and presentations throughout the city
- A home for RNC sessions and events
- Materials needed to support poets in their creative development
Business & Strategic Plan